Individual windsurfing courses for 1-3 people
Full flexibility, you surf when and how much you want!
You choose your own hours and date of arrivalWe run 8, 16, and 24 hours individual windsurfing courses, which you can take in any number of days.
At any levelThese courses are a package of lessons and rentals.
If you are a beginner, we will start with the first classes and if you have ever sailed on windsurfing one of our experienced instructors will tailor the course to your needs so that you make the most out of your time.
During the course we provide:
- care of a licensed instructor
- windsurfing equipment from the 2018/19 collection: new BIC and Starboard boards, Ezzy sails, Dakine trapeze
- backing waistcoat
- wetsuit for the duration of classes (free of charge when booking online)
Windsurfing is a sport for everyoneWindsurfing is a fun and relatively easy sport that does not require special physical predisposition. We like to say we can teach anyone! Our youngest windsurfers are 5 years old and there is not such a thing as upper age limit. We guarantee you will be surfing already during your first lesson and after 5 hours you will know the basic technique and you will be able to enjoy windsurfing all by yourself
Price list and bookings
In May, June and September all prices -15%!
- 5 hours of individual lessons with an instructor
- 3 hours of surfing on your own – you can polish certain elements of the technique at any time
By booking online you will receive the wetsuit for the duration of the course FREE OF CHARGE!
You will be able to use the free rental hours to improve the skills you have learned during the course with the instructor.
- 10 hours of individual lessons with an instructor
- 6 hours of surfing on your own – you can polish certain elements of the technique at any time
- 15 hours of individual lessons with an instructor
- 9 hours of surfing on your own – you can polish certain elements of the technique at any time
- If you have already had contact with windsurfing, you can continue learning by choosing any course. Of course, we will start with the level you are currently at.
- The dates and duration of the classes are set together according to the student’s preferences:)
- If you must cancel your lesson, we will postpone it to another day/time.
- If you want to finish your course at another date, we will give you a voucher that is valid indefinitely.
We are flexible, we adapt to your preferences and possibilities :) You decide how long and how often you want to surf. You can come e.g. only for weekends or start the course in June and finish it in September.
Generally, we follow the rule: 1 – 2 hours a day for everyone of all ages, 3 – 4 hours a day require an average physical fitness.
We provide a complete windsurfing kit from the best manufacturers, wetsuit (i.e. a special windsurfing outfit that helps keep you warm) and a lifejacket.
• UV-filter cream
• clothes – something warmer is also worth taking – nights on the beach can be cool:)
• family, friends and anyone you want ;)
After a week-long group course, you will already know what equipment you need, and if you have any additional questions, e.g. which manufacturer to choose, we will be happy to provide you with such information – you can call or text us even after the season!
The atmosphere on the Hel Peninsula will quickly make you love this sport! And that’s the whole point, right?;)
360 PLN for 12 hours of learning!
450 PLN with accommodation:)
Świetne miejsce i świetna ekipa by złapać zajawkę na kite i nie móc doczekać się kolejnego sezonu. Miejsce wysokich lotów ;), a instruktorzy z Mateuszem na czele - w dechę!
28 September 2019
Świetne miejsce i super ekipa. Baza Posejdon kameralna, bez tłoku. Małe grupy, prawie indywidualne podejście. Fajne organizowanie czasu kiedy warunki pogodowe są niesprzyjające. Dziękuję instruktorom, a przede wszystkim Marcie, która jest dobrym duchem tego miejsca. Marta, ukłony za zorganizowanie daszka ;) Do zobaczenia!
15 August 2014