IKO kitesurfing instructor courses, Jastarnia
We invite everyone interested to take part in the IKO instructor course organized by our school.
- Completed 18 years of age
- literacy in English
- skills: turns, surfing against the wind, swimming among other kitesurfers, riding toeside, jumping with a board grab, retrieving the board and taking it to shore, taking another kitesurfer and pulling him to shore;
- having an “IKO assistant” level. The assistant course always takes place immediately before the actual course.
- have a certificate of completion of the first aid course – can be taken on site.
Course dates 2020
IKO assistant course: 27.04-01.05.2020, Instructor course: 2-5.05.2020
IKO assistant course: 20-24.06.2020, Instructor course: 25.06-29.06.2020
IKO assistant course: 27-31.08.2020, Instructor course: 1-5.09.2020
You can come to the IKO assistant course at any time and then take an instructor course at any other time
Course LeaderLaurynas Juodeska – instructor courses
Michał Karski – IKO assistant courses
LanguageInstructor courses: English
IKO assistant courses: mainly in Polish
Maszoperia campsite, 139 Mickiewicza Street, 84-140 Jastarnia
Contact and bookingsE-mail: [email protected]
Telephone reservation +48 504 19 86 91
- own tent/caravan
- rental of a caravan or room at the camping or in the city
Course priceIKO assistant course – 5 days: €440
Instructor course – 5 days: €790
When booking an IKO assistant and instructor course at the same time the price is €1130
First aid course
It is possible to organize a first aid course during your stay in Jastarnia. The price is $50.